Snapper SPX300 25HP 122cm ride-on mowers have been designed to mow lawns up to 20 000 square metres .
Featuring the powerful Briggs and Stratton 25hp V-twin engine, this ride-on provides superior cutting and handling under a variety of mowing conditions.
This ride-on mower is tough and reliable, and has a full range of back up spares.
When the lawn is too big for a normal mower and you are sick and tired of replacing your mower every 6 months, then look no further than the Snapper SPX300 25HP 117cm.
This ride-on possesses the following features :
Send Your Email Enquiry Here
- Tough gauge wheels are fitted on all four corners of the mowing deck offering additional protection. The durable pivoting cast iron front axle provides the SPX tractor with an excellent turning radius of 36 cm, which will make short work of manoeuvring around complex gardens
- Dependable performance
- Safe, easy handling
- Hydro-Gear T2 Drive
- 3 year warranty - Applies to residential use only. See operator’s manual for complete warranty details (www.snapper.eu).
- Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ 8230 V-Twin OHV 25hp
- 13.2 litre fuel tank capacity
- Unleaded petrol recommended
- 117cm cutting width
- Cruise control located conveniently on dashboard
- Forward Speed - 0 - 8,9 km/h
- Reverse Speed - 0 - 5.3km/h
- 7 Position cutting height : 38 - 92mm
- 3 Bar blades in fabricated frame hung mower deck
- Lawn tractors dimensions – 179cm long, 150cm wide, & 114cm high
- Weighs 228Kg assembled
- Packing dimensions are 185 x 120 x 130cm crated – 240Kg