43cc Briggs and Stratton two-stroke brush cutter ideal for clearing veldt grass or mowing areas where lawn mowers cannot get to.
This brush cutter features an exclusive design that reduces temperature and increases power, stability and operator comfort.
Manufactured by the Briggs & Stratton Corporation, these brush cutters are suitable for use under African conditions, for plots under 10 acres.
- 25:1 2-stroke petrol mixture
- Heavy-duty from the U.S.A.
- Improved design to reduce temperature
- Walbro carburetor
- Double shoulder harness
- Supplied with Disc blade & Nylon head
- Superior ignition
- Straight shaft
- Asymmetric bull handle
- Suitable for plots up to 10 acres
- Full spares back-up