Suitable for lawns up to 12 000 square metres.
Featuring the powerful Briggs and Stratton 20hp engine, this ride-on provides superior cutting and handling under a variety of mowing conditions.
This ride-on mower is tough and reliable, and has a full range of back up spares.
When the lawn is too big for a normal mower and you are sick and tired of replacing your mower every 6 months, then look no further than the Snapper SPX110 20HP 107cm.
- Tough gauge wheels are fitted on all four corners of the mowing deck offering additional protection. The durable pivoting cast iron front axle provides the SPX tractor with an excellent turning radius of 36 cm, which will make short work of maneuvering around complex gardens
- Dependable performance
- Easy handling with safety
- Three year domestic warranty on SPX110
- Briggs & Stratton Intek™ Series 7200 V-Twin OHV, AVS® 20HP, 656cc V-Twin
- 15 litre fuel tank capacity
- Unleaded petrol recommended
- 107cm cutting width
- Forward Speed – 0 – 7.7 km/h
- Reverse Speed – 0 – 5.2km/h
- 7 Position cutting height : 38 – 102mm
- 2 Bar blades
- Weighs 211Kg
- Packing dimensions are 185 x 112 x 125cm crated