Your lawn is a little like a bear: it wakes up hungry in the spring. Take the right approach to fertilizing in spring, and you set your lawn up for a whole season of great growth.
Fine sifted to provide your lawn with a “lift” of the correct N-P-K for the spring.
3Sixty lawn dressing takes care of undulation in the lawn and the compost acts as a booster for grass growth.
- High in nutritional value – Nitrogen, Phosphate, Potassium and Micro Nutrients
- Provide food for your garden
The advantages of applying organic nutrients to your garden includes:
- provides the heart of the soil by ‘glueing’ the soil particles into – stable porous structures
- Water Retention in the soil
- providing and holding nutrients in an available form for your plants
- supporting soil life – bacteria, fungi and worms
Look after your soil and your soil will support healthy plants and be more productive. It also provides vital humus and nutrients to encourage plant growth.
- For topdressing or mixing into soil during lawn preparation
- Organics that improve soil quality
- Feeds for up to 3 months
- Suitable for all lawns
- Includes organic materials that improve soil quality